Accueil du site
Activités scientifiques et techniques >
Division Accélérateurs >
The Accelerator Research Department is composed of more than 90 people (technicians, engineers & physicists). The management of the activity, which is focused on the Department projects, is organized around 2 thematic "poles" :
- the ALTO pole, dedicated to the production of stable & radioactive ion beams, including associated R&D,
- the SUPRATECH pole, dedicated to the R&D for superconducting accelerating cavities and associated experiments.
Three transverse groups are also supporting these main thematics :
- the Modeling & Simulation group, dedicated to accelerator design and simulations,
- the Electronics for Accelerators group, dedicated to RF and high-voltage electronics developments and to R&D on beam diagnostics,
- the Design Office group, dedicated to mechanical design, definition of technical specifications, tenders and fabrication/installation monitoring.
Click on the groups for detailed description
(Complete structure of the Department)